Using our Website
We collect information about you online when you use our online services to:
• You pay rent;
• You pay your factoring bill;
• Report a repair;
• Make a complaint on our website;
• Submit any other downloadable form (housing application, change of circumstances);
• Submit a Contact Us form;
• Log into the Tenant Portal;
• Email us;
• ‘Like’, ‘Share’, ‘Retweet’ or write to us on social media (Facebook and Twitter).
We need to collect personal information online to allow us to be able to:
• Provide you with the services that you have requested from us such as repair requests;
• Enable us to respond to any enquiries you make, including housing applications,
• Investigate and resolve any complaints made;
• To manage payments from you;
• To analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve to develop our business and the services we offer;
• Keep the personal data that we hold on you accurate and up-to-date.
Please be aware: If you do not provide us with sufficient personal data when you contact us online, we may be unable to provide the services which you have requested.